A rabbit’s water bottle may seem like a simple choice, but there are actually many styles and sizes available, all with slightly different features. For this reason, choosing the best water bottle for rabbits can sometimes be difficult especially for new pet owners.
In the article here, we’ll look at features, size, functionality, and purchasing customer reviews to help our readers seamlessly choose the right bottle based on their pet’s real needs.
10. Kordon Oasis # 80600 Crystal Clear Water Bottle
Ideal for: Guinea pigs, small rabbits, ferrets, chinchillas, and other small animals
This water bottle is clear, so it’s easy to see the water level inside. It also has an angled cap and large drinking tube to make it easy for your bunny to get water.
In addition, this bottle is designed to be durable, and features a double ball vacuum valve at the drinking area.
- Durable and easy to install
- Clear, with a large angled cap
- Features a double ball vacuum valve
- May drip more than other bottles
9. Lixit All-Weather Rabbit Water Bottle
Ideal for: Rabbits
This water bottle is not only designed specifically for rabbits, but it’s made to be durable for either indoor or outdoor use. The bottle itself is 64 ounces, and it features a wide mouth that makes filling the bottle simple.
Also, the bottle has a stainless-steel ball-bearing drinking valve that stops drips.
- Large size makes it easy to fill and clean
- Designed with a no-drip spout
- More expensive than other water bottle options
8. Kaytee Chew Proof Water Bottle
Ideal for: Small pets
A glass water bottle is a good choice for the best water bottle for rabbits since it can’t be chewed on and is made of durable materials. This six-ounce water bottle is made to be easy to mount, and it comes with a floating duck as a reminder to refill the bottle often.
- Durable and chew-proof
- Easy to mount on the rabbit pen
- Features a reminder for refilling
- Trapped bubbles may cause water to cease flowing
7. MidWest Homes for Pets Small Animal Water Bottle
Ideal for: Small pets such as rabbits
This nearly 21-ounce water bottle is designed for larger pets such as rabbits, ferrets, and chinchillas. It’s made of BPA-free plastic and has a stainless-steel drinking tip. The water bottle is designed to be easy to install on any rabbit pen, and it’s made of durable materials, making it a good choice for the best water bottle for rabbits.
- Designed specifically for rabbits
- Easy to install
- Lift-off lid makes refilling simple
- May leak more than other similar water bottles
6. Fluker’s Repta-Waterer for Reptiles and Small Animals
Ideal for: Reptiles and small pets
This water bottle is designed to be incredibly durable, tip-proof, and easy to use and install. Although it was originally intended for reptiles, it makes a good choice for the best water bottle for rabbits as well. It’s also designed to be chew-proof and easy to clean.
- Extremely durable and chew-proof
- Won’t tip or leak
- Easy to use
- Not originally intended for rabbits
5. Living World Eco + Water Bottle
Ideal for: Rabbits and other small animals
This glass water bottle is made of recycled materials, so it’s not only chew-proof, but it’s good for the environment. It has a water level indicator, and it’s made with a long metal spout for easy drinking.
It’s also designed to be easy to install on nearly any rabbit pen, making it a good choice for the best water bottle for rabbits.
- Eco-friendly and chew-proof
- Easy to install
- Extremely durable
- Glass water bottles may suddenly stop dispensing water
4. Lixit Small Animal Wide Mouth BPA-Free Water Bottle
Ideal for: Rabbits, mice, hamsters, rats, gerbils, guinea pigs, and hedgehogs
Designed to be easy to install and refill, this water bottle is BPA-free. The water spout is made of sturdy materials and is designed to be chew-proof. Pet owners can purchase this water bottle in either an eight ounce or 16 ounce size, and the cost is lower than most other water bottles.
- BPA-free and chew-proof
- Easy to install and refill
- May leak more than other small pet water bottles
3. Lixit Chew Proof Glass Bottle
Ideal for: Rabbits, ferrets, guinea pigs, chinchillas, and other small animals
Made with a glass bottle piece, and a stainless steel drinking tube, this water bottle is designed to be chew-proof, durable, and very easy to clean. It’s also made to be easy to install, so refilling is simple. Three different size options make choosing the perfect bottle for your rabbits easy.
- Chew-proof and made of durable materials
- Easy to clean and refill
- Three size options
- May leak more than other water bottle options
2. No Drip Animal Water Bottle from RentACoop
Ideal for: Rabbits, ferrets, hamster, guinea pigs, and other small pets
This large water bottle is BPA-free and designed so as not to leak. The drinking spout is made of sturdy materials so as to be resistant to chewing.
In addition, the large top lid makes it simple to clean and refill this water bottle, making it a good choice for the best water bottles for rabbits.
- Easy to refill
- BPA-free and chew resistant
- May be more difficult to install than other water bottles
1. Choco Nose Patented No Drip Small Animal Water Bottle
Ideal for: Rabbits, ferrets, guinea pigs, hamsters, and other small pets
This specially designed water bottle features a drinking spout that’s not only leak-proof, but designed to be the perfect size for rabbits. In addition, the water bottle is easy to install to either any rabbit pen, or even the side of a wall. The bottle is also BPA-free.
- Easy to install
- Leak-proof spout is designed for rabbits
- Needs to be checked frequently to ensure water is still flowing
Finding the best water bottle for rabbits is a very important decision for pet owners, and a key part of keeping your rabbit happy and healthy.
Sharing information with other rabbit owners can also help make the choice easier. Let us know if you have a favorite water bottle for your rabbit in the comments section below.
The TPR Team invites you to read informative pieces and specialized opinions from experts in all things dogs, cats, birds, fish, hamsters, rabbits, and all things pet, in general.