When it comes to choosing the perfect toy for your furry friend, it is important for you to plan long-term.
Durable dog toys make a dependable option for keeping your dog entertained.
Choosing the best durable dog toys can seem overwhelming, especially with all the new toys available on the market.
This list of the top ten durable toys for dogs, selected according to ratings and customer reviews, will help you select the best item quickly, so your dog can begin enjoying it in no time.
10. 10 Pack Dog Toy Set
Ideal for: Small to medium sized dogs.
This 10-toy variety pack is sure to keep your dog busy for hours.
This pack includes plush, squeaky toys, and chews that are all very durable dog toys.
Plus, the extremely bright colors of the toys will get your dog’s attention in no time.
- Wide selection of shapes, sizes, and textures, to keep dogs entertained.
- Extremely strong and durable material that is made to last for hours of play.
- Not a great option for large breeds.
9. 5 Pack Dog Toys Set Durable
Ideal for: Large dogs and aggressive chewers.
If you are searching for a durable dog toy for your aggressive chewer, then you are in luck.
This 5-pack of toys is the perfect choice for providing hours of fun.
The characters look hilarious, and are made of high-quality materials.
- The combination of hard and soft toys allows your dog to take breaks during aggressive chewing sessions.
- All of the materials are safe, natural, and dog-friendly.
- Great quality item for the price.
- Due to the sizes of the toys, this is not a good option for small or medium dogs.
8. West Paw Design Zogoflex Hurley
Ideal for: All dogs, of any size.
This fun and extremely durable dog toy is sure to provide hours of fun.
These dog toy bones come in four different colors, which allow your dog to find them easily, both indoors and outside.
- These toys are floatable, making them perfect for water use.
- These toys come with a 100% manufacturer guarantee against damage. This reassures you that they are an excellent choice of durable dog toys for your pooch.
- Some dogs have been known to break off small pieces of these bones.
7. KONG Wubba Dog Toy
Ideal for: All dogs, due to its various sizes.
This bright purple toy is sure to keep your dog engaged for hours of play.
The toy is soft and durable, so your dog’s jaw will not tire as fast during playtime.
- The bright colors and fun design make this toy great for fetch or chewing sessions.
- The toy is very soft, and made of high-quality materials that are safe for your dog.
- Not suitable for extremely aggressive chewers.
6. KONG Tires Extreme Dog Toy
Ideal for: Dogs between 30 and 60 lbs., of any breed.
KONG brings forward another option for extreme durability with their tire dog toy design.
This toy is made of high-quality materials, and contains a unique design that makes it easy for your dog to grip.
- This tire is made in the USA, and can be stuffed for even more of a fun time.
- This toy is extremely durable, and built to last for hours of play.
- It is not a good option for small dogs.
5. Tuffy Ultimate Dog Toy
Ideal for: Dogs of any size, breed, or age.
Tuffy provides one of the world’s toughest and most durable dog toys on the market.
This toy is designed with up to four layers of material that are bonded and reinforced by multiple seams, to ensure your dog won’t rip through it fast.
- This toy floats in water, and is machine-washable.
- These toys are great for interactive play, and will last for hours of entertainment.
- An excellent choice for a game of fetch.
- This is not an ideal toy for a long chewing session.
4. Outward Hound Invincibles Plush Snake
Ideal for: Dogs of any size and breed.
Outward Hound introduces this colorful and fun snake squeaky toy fit for any pooch.
This toy is created with a Dura-Tuff inner lining, to prevent rips and tears from happening.
- This toy is free of stuffing, so it will not cause a mess in your home if any rips, tears, or punctures occur.
- This snake has a double layered seam, providing the extra protection necessary to ensure long-term play time.
- The squeakers are designed to continue squeaking even if punctures occur.
- Not a great option for aggressive chewers.
3. Nylabone Dura Chew Textured Toy
Ideal for: Dogs over 50 lbs.
This bacon-flavored dog bone is extremely durable and textured, for your dog’s health and entertainment.
Bumps on the bone surface work to remove tartar and plaque, in order to encourage good oral health during play time.
- The toy is long lasting in both flavor and texture.
- This toy is perfect for strong chewers and larger dogs.
- The bone is made of DuraChew, which is guaranteed to last for hours of play.
- The enticing bacon flavor does not fade.
- Some dogs are not attracted to this toy.
2. Hyper Pet Chewz Stick Dog Toy
Ideal for: Medium and large dogs.
These durable dog toys are made with ultra-bright and durable EVA foam.
The fun design of this dog chew toy is sure to keep your dog busy for hours.
- This toy is designed for power chewers, and is made to last even the most aggressive chewing session.
- This item floats, making it a great option for both land or water play.
- This toy is not ideal for puppies with sharp teeth.
1. JW Pet Company Chompion Dog Toy
Ideal for: All dogs, due to its three sizes, for small, medium, or large dogs.
This extremely durable chew toy is designed for dogs with a powerful jaw.
The toy works well at exercising your dog’s teeth and jaw, while removing plaque and tartar from the surface of their teeth.
- This toy is made of 100-percent rubber, and works to promote good oral health in dogs. This toy works well for tug-of-war, fetching, or chewing.
- Some dogs have been known to rip the ball ends off.
Durable dog toys are a reliable option for endless entertainment.
Your dog needs to be able to play whether you are at home or away, which means a safe and reliable toy needs to be available.
Any of these items are sure to be a great option for your furry little friend.
If you have other suggestions of durable dog toys, share them down below.
Recommended read: 10 Indestructible Dog Toys
Hale is very much an outdoors fan and there’s no place he’d go without Peanut, his golden Shep buddy. When they aren’t camping, backpacking, or hitting some trails, this pair enjoys discovering the latest toys, and usually goes for a walk in the park to try them out.