There are thousands of dog toys available for furry friends of all shapes and sizes.
The problem is that a lot of these toys fall apart quickly after a short period of time.
Finding indestructible dog toys does not have to be a daunting task.
In fact, here are some fantastic toy options that rank best among the rest!
To select them, we looked at their features, pros, and cons, and also what other doggo owners had to say about them.
10. Outward Hound Durable Tough Squeaking Plush Dog Toy
Ideal for: Small to large dogs, due to the multiple sizes it comes in
This durable toy from Outward Hound is filled with squeakers, not stuffing, which guarantees less mess around the house.
The squeakers are extremely resistant, so your dog can chew on them for as long as they want.
Even if they puncture a squeaker, it will keep on squeaking.
- Strong binding
- Durable seams
- Available in multiple sizes
- Some stronger dogs can destroy it in time
- The exterior cover can be destroyed more easily
9. West Paw Zogoflex Hurley Durable Dog Bone
Ideal for: Since it is available in a miniature, small, or large size, it is the perfect toy for many breeds
This bone shaped chew toy is both floatable and bounceable, making it the perfect option for land or water use.
The BPA- and Phthalate-free bone is designed to last during even some of the longest chew sessions.
This company is so sure of their product’s quality that they provide a 100% guarantee against dog damage.
- Doesn’t get grimy from dog’s mouth
- Safer and gentler than rawhide bones
- Extremely affordable
- Not a reliable option for Pitbulls
- Not recommended for night time chompers
8. MultiPet Duckworth Duck
Ideal for: Larger dogs, and dogs with a lot of energy
This super soft and fuzzy dog toy is perfect for larger dogs, but it can be used for all sized pets.
This adorable duck is plush filled and contains a squeaker that keeps your dog entertained for hours of play.
- Large size
- Soft and fuzzy
- Provides hours of entertainment
- Can lose fuzz easy
- Fibers can cause nasal itching
7. Ethical Pets Play Strong Virtually Indestructible Rubber “S” Dog Bone Toy
Ideal for: Active dogs who love to fetch or play in the water, as well as heavy chewers
This heavyweight, 12-inch, rubber, s-shaped dog bone toy is perfect for dogs of any size.
The center of the bone is hollow, so you can keep your furry little one entertained for hours by stuffing in their favorite treats, peanut butter, or dog food.
This toy is great for tough chewers and is made from a unique rubber and TPR formulation.
- Hollow for stuffing
- Comes with a lifetime guarantee
- Great for fetching
- Some large dogs can chew off pieces, which may cause choking
- Larger breeds should be supervised when using it
6. Outward Hound Snake Durable Tough Plush Dog Squeaky Toy
Ideal for: Tough chewers of all shapes and sizes
This snake dog toy is ideal for a slithery fine time.
The added seam reinforcement is sure to guarantee longer play without any tears.
This snake does not contain any stuffing, so it is virtually mess-free, even if the exterior suffers tears or punctures.
- Double seamed reinforcement
- Comes in three color options
- Built with Dura-Tuff inner lining
- Not bulky due to no stuffing
5. KONG Jumbler Ball Dog Toy
Ideal for: Dogs who enjoy interactive fun
The exterior material of the KONG Jumbler Ball is sure to provide hours of fun.
The toy contains a tennis ball inside, enticing play time for hours.
The handles make picking up and handling the KONG ball dog toy very easy for owners, and their furry friends alike.
This is a fun and fantastic choice of indestructible dog toys that is sure to provide hours of play for any size dog.
- Easy to handle
- Multiple layers
- Noise maker
- Comes in two sizes
- Comes in different colors
- Some aggressive dogs have been able to rip off small pieces of the outer layer
4. Snug Rubber Dog Balls, 3 Pack
Ideal for: Active dogs and standard ball launchers, for all day fun
With this indestructible dog toy, you can play in the park, in the pool, or in the backyard.
This dog toy ball is perfect for fetch, and a lot of other run and retrieve games.
Their main feat is that they float in water, and are very easy to clean.
Did we mention that this dog toy ball is made of BPA-free material?
Yes, it is, so no worrying that your best friend will get sick from playing with it.
- Multiple items for low cost
- 100% all-natural rubber
- Bright, fun colors
- Easy to clean and handle
- Can pose choking hazards to large dogs
3. KONG Cozies Dog Squeaky Toy
Ideal for: Dogs of all sizes to enjoy on short chewing sessions
This soft and cuddly plush toy is ideal for games of fetch.
With ten designs to choose from, your dog is sure to find the right furry friend to use as a comfort toy.
Each cute Cozie character is bright and soft, but, in order to minimize mess, not overstuffed.
- Minimal stuffing to avoid spillage
- Soft and fuzzy
- Ten designs to choose from
- Bright colors
- Extremely lightweight
- Not ideal for overnight chewers
- Not ideal for long chewing sessions
2. Goughnuts – Indestructible Chew Toy MAXX
Ideal for: Very large dogs
The Goughnuts Maxx dog toy is one of the best indestructible dog toys for very large dogs.
The stick measures 11.2 x 1.8 x 1.8 inches, and weighs 1.3 lbs.
This item floats, making it a reliable option for hours of land and water play.
The chew toy comes with a patented Chew Toy Safety Indicator, so you know exactly when to take the toy away from your fuzz friend.
- Comes in two shapes
- Not suitable for small dogs
- May be difficult for older dogs to handle
1. Benebone Real Flavor Wishbone Chew Toy
Ideal for: Medium-sized dogs
This is one of the highest rated indestructible dog toys available.
Its curved wishbone shape allows dogs to pop-up each end, for a more satisfying chew.
The deep grooves enable dogs to get a good bite full of scent and bacon flavor out of the Benebone dog chew toy.
- Shaped for maximum fun and flavor
- Made with 100% bacon and super-strong nylon, to provide a longer chewing experience
- Deep grooves burst with flavor on every bite
- Larger surface area for more fun and flavor
- Not a good option for dogs over 70 lbs
- May be difficult to chew for brachycephalic breeds
Whether you are looking for a ball, a fluffy stuffed toy, or a solid toy for all day play, you are sure to find the perfect combination in this list of great indestructible dog toys.
Tasty, fuzzy, and BPA-free, these dog chewy toys will offer you and your furry friend a quality time to remember.
Make sure to suggest any other indestructible dog toys you may know of down below!
Recommended Read: Best Chew Toys for Aggressive Chewers
Hale is very much an outdoors fan and there’s no place he’d go without Peanut, his golden Shep buddy. When they aren’t camping, backpacking, or hitting some trails, this pair enjoys discovering the latest toys, and usually goes for a walk in the park to try them out.