Cats love the outdoors as lazing about in the sunshine, stretching, and enjoying a nice breeze can improve your feline friend’s day.
Still, they can’t always spend their days outside so instead, they will opt to gaze out the window. Here, we come with the solution to keeping your windowsills and curtains safe and your feline pet entertained!
Slide or scroll to discover the best cat window perch variants that fit both their needs and your house decor and space limitations!
These top cat perches were selected based on their quality, price, and user reviews. Let’s see them all!
10. Deluxe Window Seat Perch by TRM
Ideal for: All Cats
The Deluxe Window Perch offers your companion a spacious area to relax in as it is 24″ x 12″ x 11.5″. It is also very easy to clean as the memory foam pad perch is dressed in a removable and washable cover.
Cat owners can either attach it via the Velcro system or make things more permanent and fix it with bolts.
- Comfortable and large enough for all cats
- Easy to install
- Simple to clean and maintain
- Might come with a plastic smell
9. EZ Mount Kitty Sill Window Bed by K&H Pet Products
Ideal for: Cats weighing less than 10 pounds
The EZ mount system is simple to install on virtually any window. That is because it uses a suction cup system.
The Kitty Sill is a half pod design, making it easy for your cat to climb in and out of it at will.
It also comes with an included snooze pad that for an excellent napping surface. Alternatively, expect to see your cat use it as a birds watching post too.
- You can mount it on any window or door
- 1-year limited warranty
- Comes with Amazin’ Kitty Pad
- It has an open top for ease of access and departure
- It might take a while for your cat to start loving it
Suggested Read: Make sure your cat sleeps in a comfortable and safe place, get her a cat condo too!
8. Deluxe Window Perch by Lazy Pet
Ideal for: All Cats up to 25 Lbs.
One of the features that make this one of the best cat window perch options is its easy installation. Namely, you won’t need any tools to place the Lazy Pet Deluxe.
The bed itself is crafted from supportive, orthopedic foam, so you can be sure kitty will be sitting in comfort.
Another great thing about it is that the pack includes a faux sheepskin cover and a removable Berber cover. Both of these are removable and washable.
Even more so, the pack also comes with a gift toy for your feline – and if that is not enough for her, you can find more cat toys here.
- Removable and washable set of covers
- Easy to install – no tools required
- Comes with a bonus toy
- Must place it very close to the window sill to ensure its hold
7. Kitty Sill EZ Mount Double Stack by K&H Pet Products
Ideal for: Multiple cats up to 100 pounds
This Kitty Sill EZ is one of the best cat window perch variants for multiple cat households because of its two stacked levels design. Thanks to this, two or more cats and kitties can use it at the same time.
Also, its simple EZ Mount suction cups system makes for easy installation.
It has a foldable reinforced steel frame so you can close your window blinds without having to remove this cat window perch.
Its extra usability for multiple cats really sets this window perch apart from most others on the list.
- Removable and machine washable covers
- 1-year limited warranty
- Sturdy, durable, and simple to install
- You might have to replace the suction cups after a longer period of use
Recommended Read: Is your cat a climber? Then gift him or her (or them) with a cat tree!
6. Original Kitty Cot by Kitty Cot
Ideal for: Cats up to 25 pounds
The Kitty Cot features a window hammock design that uses a fabric that is both weather-resistant and easy to clean. This makes it one of the best cat window perch picks for outdoor use too!
Four giant suction cups rated to hold 15 pounds each will securely mount the frame to any window or most other surfaces.
The pack includes stainless steel support cables to increase this perch’s durability and rigidity.
- Durable stainless steel support cables
- Patented suction cups
- Humane Society Approved
- Made out of super tough materials
- Easy to clean with water and soap
- Several cat owners complained about the suction cups not being as durable as expected
5. Sunny Window Perch by Purrlala
Ideal for: Cats up to 25 pounds
This cozy cat hammock is similar in design to the Kitty Cot and shares many of the same specifications and safety features.
However, the Purrlala perch sets itself apart through the fact that it comes with two extra suction cups and two hammocks.
Its canvas covers are made of soft, breathable cotton so you can be sure your kitty will be comfy. They are also weather-resistant and easy to clean.
The steel support cables are also coated in soft rubber so that no pain will come to your cats if (when) they rub against them.
- Easy to clean
- No tools or assembly required – comes fully assembled
- Comes with Purrlala manufacturer warranty
- Suction cups may fly off
Suggested Read: Keep those claws sharp, but not on your curtain or windowsill. Use a scratching post instead!
4. Tub Sleeper Cat Window Perch by 7th Heaven
Ideal for: All cats
This luxuriously sized bed should be perfect for nearly all daytime snoozing fests. It is carpeted and comes in four colors: speckled sand, off-white, brown, and beige.
T7th Heaven’s cat perch is easy to mount and remove thanks to the clamping system that makes both hassle-free.
The manufacturer is even willing to work with the client directly for special windowsill circumstances.
You can also open the windows while this perch is installed and in place – so your kitty can also enjoy a nice breeze.
- Mounts in seconds on any window
- Easy, hassle-free assembly process
- Good communication with the manufacturer
- A bit expensive
3. Large Padded Cat Perch by CD Pets
Ideal for: Cats up to 30 pounds
The Large Padded Cat Perch from CD Cats is easy to install, despite its large size.
It comes with an opposing pressure clip system that mounts into your window track, tool-free.
The sleeping area is very spacious, 1 inch thick, and is carpeted with Berber.
- Sturdy design
- Easy and secure attachment system
- Large so it can fit several small cats or a larger-sized one
- Does not work on windows with crank handles
2. Space Saving Cat Window Perch and Hammock Seat by PEFUNY
Ideal for: All Cats up to 35. Lbs
We’re close to the end of this list of best cat window perch options, and this great PEFUNY just couldn’t miss from it.
That’s partly thanks to it’s very durable and sturdy construction. It is made with 3 very strong suction cups and is also held in place by stainless steel cables.
The perch bed itself is cozy thanks to its flannel pads and offers 360-degrees sunbathing options.
- Easy to clean materials – waterproof and quick-drying
- Sturdy and secure framework
- After sale service – free replacement or refund if product is defective
- Several cat owners reported they had issues with the plastic poles – reportedly not strong enough
1. Kitty Sill Deluxe with Bolster by K&H Manufacturing
Ideal for: Even the sturdiest of cats (up to 40 pounds)
This is surely one of the best cat window perch alternatives for a household with multiple cats or a feline that is more on the heavy side.
As such, expect it to be very sturdy (but still comfortable). You also get extra security from a removable bolster.
This window perch uses a super-soft orthopedic foam pad whose kitty print cover is washable.
- Ideal for cats up to 40 pounds big
- No tools needed to install it
- Can be placed on 2″ window sills
- 1-year limited warranty
- Several user reports of its falling and not staying put not long after installation (a month or so)
Cat owners should have no more issues in finding the best cat window perch for their feline, whether they have one cat or more! The options above should fit any cat’s needs and also your house and budget.
You can also rest assured that any one of these will provide your feline companion with a nice, comfortable spot to spend their lazy days in glamour, style, and most importantly, safety!
Do you have opinions or personal experiences with any of these cat window perches? Let us know in the comments!
Recommended Read: Great Cat Doors for Increased Feline Mobility
Olivia is at her happiest when she is cuddling (with their acceptance, of course) her two cats: Max and Moxie (totally intended). When she is not spending time with her beloved felines, Olivia is busy writing about the toys they play with and the things they use. Proud Cat Lady in the making!